Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Favourite Disney Princess

I just discovered my favourite Disney Princess!  I am not opposed to Princesses - they bring enchantment, romance, music, dreaming, entertainment etc. to my daughter's worlds and they are all so loveable BUT recently Disney has introduced us to more realistic Princesses such as Tatiana from the Princess and the Frog (LOVE her), Rapunzel from Tangles (feisty and ready to take on the world with her dream) but more recently came along Merida from Brave. 



I am pretty sure this is the first Disney Princess with NO Prince involved.  She wants to live her own life and change her fate from a planned marriage.  The story centres around her relationship with her mother.  I highly recommend this movie... I bought it before we had even watched it because I just knew we would love it.  Hopefully we get to meet her at Walt Disney World this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment