Friday 7 February 2014

Thankful Friday

Today I am feeling very thankful... My emotions are just on the edge and a few times have almost spilled over. My bad luck continues but I am also feeling so thankful. 

Today I am so very thankful for my amazing, supportive, non confrontational, loving husband. I got a nasty speeding ticket today and it put me in a foul mood but despite that he has a big hug and shows me some love. 

I am thankful for my beautiful oldest daughter who amazes us every day. She is growing up way too fast, turning into such a beautiful young lady. She also loves me through difficult situations and today was no different. 

I am thankful for very good friends. 

Lastly today I am thankful for our community school. It is a safe, supportive, happy place to be and I feel so fortunate to have it as our very own school. Despite challenges and decisions that need to be made, we love it!

Have a great weekend. 

1 comment: