Saturday 27 June 2015

The Beginning of Summer... Scenes From Our Home

Raising a family on a farm is a fulfilling thing. We take each day as it comes; there is always so much to do. It's hard to just sit and relax but we try. Our children know no different and my husband also grew up living the farming life. I had the pleasure of having both a farming and town-living childhood and all I wanted was to also raise my children on a farm (although I wouldn't mind living a little closer to town because of all the driving we do). I take my camera out sometimes just to capture what's happening around here and the experiences we are having. Here are some fun photos:









We just bought this trampoline yesterday and Ian put it together after a long day of work. The kids are so excited and I hope it is another reason to play outside. We are deep in strawberry season, the busiest time of year for us. It's hard to get it all in and equally hard to stay awake passed 9pm... Off to bed for me. It's another early morning tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment