Tuesday 21 February 2012

Grace's Camera



 Grace is becoming quite the little photographer.  Santa Claus brought her a REAL digital camera for Christmas (not a kiddie one but a real one) and she knows that camera inside and out!  These are just some of her great photos - most of them are of herself... self-portraits are her favourite!  Her beautiful big smile gets me every time!  Some of her pictures though are priceless; there are so many of her and Jean goofing around.  Their relationship is extraordinary.  Jean looks up to her and Grace cares for her so much.  She can get Jean to do almost anything - things even I can't get her to do.  Their bond is special.  I love the picture of her and Alex.  They torment eachother but they also have a lot of fun together and those big smiles show that! 

Anyways, I need to get Grace to play around with my camera and teach me what it can do. 

2 comments:

  1. I am just trying this out... it doesn't seem to always work for those who try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reply to your comment on my blog:

    Thanks for your comment, Deb! It's always nice to hear from someone local who reads my blog! I checked your blog too - awesome! I saw you've been blogging since December last year? Let me know if you want any help (I read you were trying to figure out stuff with pictures) - I'd gladly help out! And yes, wasn't the Elf on the Shelf fun? My kids loved it and keep asking when he'll be back. Anyhow, thank you again!
    Cindy
    P.S. A lot of people try to comment on my blog too and have a hard time with the comment section as well...I just tell them to log in as Anonymous and sign their name below their comment :)

    ReplyDelete