Saturday 3 March 2012

Baking at Glenroy Farm

Today was a great day to do some baking.  Our children LOVE to bake - cookies, muffins, pizza - anything!  The wind outside forced us to stay inside today as we would probably get blown away if we went out and played. 

All I have to do is pull out my recipe book and baking dishes and they all come bounding into the kitchen.  I love our kitchen but one thing we neglected to do when we renovated was to accomodate 3 helpers!  I chose my baking/cooking area to be beside the oven but it is a tight squeeze for all 4 of us to work so I try to divide the duties.  Today I had a mixing helper, then I had a taste-tester and then I had a scooper and a presser (I'll let you decide what each duty was and who was responsible for each job... have a look at the pictures).  I have to go into our baking projecst with some patience and remember that everything can be cleaned up later.  We are making memories!

This kitchen at Glenroy Farm has seen a lot of baking.  Our cookies turned out perfect today so my baking angels were helping us! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment