Friday 18 May 2012

Another Warm May Evening

   


Today we enjoyed another beautiful May evening.  We had supper on our porch (isn't it nice?) and the kids just played and played... there was no arguing or pestering just the three of them enjoying eachother's company playing "Mom, Dad and Baby".  This time Grace was the baby, Jean was the mommy and Alex was the daddy.  They used every inch of their playing area: the playhouse, garage, porch, playstructure and surrounding yard.  I love watching them play and using their imagination.  I often worry during the colder months that they spend too much time watching t.v., especially after school but these days I am sending them back outside after a snack and one t.v. show and they might complain for a minute and then once they are outside they completely enjoy themselves.  I remember as a child that same rule.  I also grew up on a farm and enjoyed a huge playing area with a sandbox, playhouse and so many other spots to use our imagination to the fullest.  I am going to savour this evening... it was lovely and I hope it will be repeated
hundreds of times.  Enjoy this beautiful May Long Weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment