Tuesday 29 May 2012

Giving In and Going With the Flow


 Well it certainly is busy around here... it is inevitable... the middle of May arrives and we are swamped with things to do for the business and kids activities and then trying to find time to just be together.  As my title indicates, my goal this for right now is to go with the flow, give in to the busy time and just take it day by day. 
As Grace and Alex were walking from the bus they found two huge sticks and decided to have a sword fight... a little crazy looking so I had to take a picture!
Below, Jean is sitting pretty.  I just LOVE my porch off the side of the house.  I'm having fun adding planters with flowers and herbs... it makes it look even better and I like having easy access to my herbs when I'm cooking.


I like to attempt new things in my kitchen... so here is my first batch of pickled asparagus.  Doesn't it look pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment