Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fresh Starts

There's a change in the air around here... fresh new starts is literally on the menu.




I am making a healthy change.  A few weeks ago I began running again.  Once I get myself out the door, running shoes on, music going, I feel amazing.
My Running View

I have only just begun but feeling pretty great and looking for more.  This week I began somewhat of a cleanse.  I mean "somewhat" because it is really hard to just cut certain things out of my diet - dairy is a pretty big part of our eating day - but I am doing my best.  I am also taking away wheat products and alcohol for 10 days.  Hopefully this will give my body a much-needed healthy break and also give our family some ideas we can take way to last us past the 10 days.  Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck Deb! There is something about the fall that signals change and new beginnings. It's probably programmed into us after years of going back to school. Have fun with your healthy new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete