Monday 4 August 2014

Expressing Gratitude

To help take me out of my summer blues, I have been writing a gratitude journal for the past few days. I decided to post my gratitude items on my Facebook timeline but then thought I would add them to my blog...I cannot figure out how to cut and paste from Facebook on my iPad. Oh the problems I have!

I have decided to continue my gratitude on my blog... I won't post every day and some will be long and wordy while others short and sweet. It doesn't really matter anyways. 


I am always most grateful for my family; for my partner in life, Ian and for my children. I am thankful for my health. I can run, play, walk, sing, dance and plan to do so for a very long time. 

I am also grateful for the roof over my head even though it needs replacing. It still keeps us safe and dry and amidst this storm we are having right now, I wouldn't want to be any where else. 




No comments:

Post a Comment