Saturday 26 July 2014

Summer Blues

The spring and early summer months are very, very hectic around here.  It almost seems as though the outside world gets put on hold for us for a little while.  We watch people pass through, enjoying their summer, spending relaxing time with their family and friends while we work very, very hard to make a living. Every summer I always feel down right about now, wishing for those days when we can take a breath, take a break without the guilt (we should be working), spend time with friends and most importantly, have my husband around without distraction.  I usually have a few small breakdowns, chat with those who know me best, they straighten me out and away I go again... feeling so thankful for the life I lead.  I am very thankful.


The people we spend the most time with are the ones we also work with... family.  My inlaw parents live right around the corner and many evenings throughout the summer are spent with them, our siblings and nieces and nephews. 





No comments:

Post a Comment