Thursday 16 August 2012

Words I Need Today

"Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher."
"Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change."
"No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch."
"Everything you were looking for was right there with you all along." (Wizard of Oz)
"Then one day she decided to design a life she loved."
"I am thankful for the difficult people in my life.  They have shown me exactly who I don't want to be."
"You is kind, you is smart, you is important." (from The Help)
"Its just a bad day not a bad life."
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember what you now have was once among the things you had hoped for."

Oh boy, that last one is a doozy.  I just thought I would share some inspiration that I am needing today...

And the last one for today as I head upstairs to have my own:
"Showers are great; they make you feel nice and clean, you sound like a professional singer and they also help you make life's big decisions."

No comments:

Post a Comment