Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sharing Some Precious Moments... in Pictures

The kids had fun showing off how they feel about eachother... just precious.

To celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary, we are doing a few different, special things throughout the year.  In late September, we had a good friend do a family photo shoot for us.  Words cannot express how I feel about our pictures - they are just breathtaking and amazing.  I want to share some of them on my blog...


On our farm we have few old buildings left, due to a barn fire in 1997.  This picture is in front of the Machine Shop and it is made of beautiful, old barnboard.  I loved how Grace looks in this picture.
 
This picture was fun... I always love kissing my husband!
Rhonda knows Jean's personality and this picture shows her perfectly! 
In our family, Jean has the spunkiest personality - I love it!



Grace looks so mature in this picture... such a beauty.  Her smile is contagious.
Our handsome boy, Alex.  He looks so relaxed.

This picture makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Our kids love being together.  Don't get me wrong, they certainly have their fair share of arguments and fights but they spend a lot of time together and it is easy for them to show how much they love eachother.  Rhonda was so excited about the lighting in this spot... it is just beautiful.

 
The lighting in this picture is so magical... you would almost think there were not any kids running around us acting crazy!  It looks peaceful and romantic!

These pictures are some of my most prized possessions... I am proud of my family and proud of my marriage.  This coming year is full of celebrations for us - next is a little trip to Quebec City - just Ian and I.  Then it will be something really exciting... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment