Sunday 20 July 2014

Shoes for Jean


Our youngest child, Jean, absolutely loves shoes. She has since she was very small.

We have been told not to go shopping together because we always come home with shoes for her... I don't think that's true but it might be sort of true. 

Last evening Jean decided to pull out all of our shoes and display them on the kitchen table. I am not sure but it might have been representing a store. Shoes on the table just means more to clean up for me but I did notice, as I was putting them away, that most of the shoes were hers. Hmmmmm...



This doesn't even include all of her shoes.  Her running shoes were not in her display and she was probably wearing shoes as well. 



Those cute little sandals are my favourite pair of shoes that she has. I found them at a children's  used store and they fit perfectly and she doesn't get blisters from them. Unfortunately their novelty wore off quickly, as do flip flops and running shoes. She LOVES flats and her cowgirl boots. 

I can only imagine her shoe collection in years to come and hope she eventually has a large closet to hold them all. She certainly doesn't have a large closet now! I also hope she has the same size of foot as me someday because I would love the chance to borrow from her!





No comments:

Post a Comment